Welcome to Newquay Health Centre
UPDATE ON NHS TRANSFORMATION PLANS
You may have seen news about changes happening in the NHS. Plans currently being developed for Cornwall will impact all of us, and we have a chance to contribute.
There is a public meeting in Newquay on:
Monday 23rd January 2017
5pm to 7pm
At the Bristol Hotel, Newquay
More information on the plans and the meetings is at:
WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW
This is an opportunity to make our voices heard. You can:
- Let us know your views by filling out a question sheet now
- Fill in an online survey at www.cornwall.gov.uk/shapethefuture
- The deadline for the survey is 20th January 2017
- Join our facebook group (search “Friends of Newquay Health Centre”) and contribute to discussions
- Become a Friend (next meeting Wednesday 18th January at 7pm at Newquay Health Centre).
- Come along to the meeting on 23rd January
Please click on the link below for live waiting list times for local A&E and MIU departments;
Link to current waiting list times for A&E and MIU
Newquay Health Centre is located in St Thomas' Road, Newquay, the same road as Newquay Hospital.
On site parking is available but it is limited.
We have a parking area for disabled patients and all our clinical areas and toilets are easily accessible.
The surgery opening hours are 08.30 - 18.00 Monday to Friday although late evening appointments for patients with work commitments are available Monday to Thursday, please enquire at reception for details.
We have appointments with the doctors that can be pre-booked up to two weeks ahead. When booking same day appointments please call as early as possible, the lines open at 8.30am.
Are you on holiday in Newquay?
Please note, we are NOT a walk-in centre.
If you need urgent medical attention whilst holidaying in Newquay, please contact the surgery as early as you can in the day for an appointment.
(Site updated 10/01/2017)